firm news and announcements
- Yancy Burns obtains favorable ruling from Mississippi Court of Appeals reinstating workers’ compensation claimant’s award of permanent and total disability for knee injury; reversing and rendering decision of the Full Commission
- Burns & Associates obtained favorable verdict for slip and fall client in Gulfport, Mississippi.
(Garcia v. Fickling Management, 1:15cv00051)
- Shanda M. Yates has been selected as one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Mississippi by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Burns & Associates and Rocky Wilkins Law Firm obtain $500,000.00 verdict against Target in Hinds County slip and fall case
(McFarland v. Target, 25Cl1:11cv01038-WLK)
- Burns & Associates obtains favorable ruling from Mississippi Court of Appeals in disputed Workers’ Compensation case
(Linde Gas v. Edmonds, 2013-WC-01942-COA)
- Shanda M. Yates obtained favorable verdict for client in a slip and fall case against KFC in Neshoba County, Mississippi.