Mississippi Personal Injury Lawyers
At Burns & Associates, PLLC, we strive to help workers who have been injured on the job, people who have been injured in car or truck accidents and people who have been injured through the carelessness or negligence of property owners.Being injured can derail your life. You may not be able to work. You may not be able to function on your own. There are many factors that will determine your future after you have been injured. One common element for a number of people who have suffered an injury on the job or because of someone else’s carelessness is a concern about the future.
Suffering an injury creates a number of questions for the future. People who have been injured want to know what is going to happen to them. Will they receive the medical care they need? Will they be able to meet their financial obligations? We understand that injured people in Mississippi need representation that will be committed to them and helping them achieve the best possible resolution in their case. For many of the people that we work for, the compensation that we secure for them can make the difference between adequate and inadequate medical care and being able to make ends meet. Knowing that is the role we play in our clients’ lives, we take that role very seriously
At Burns & Associates, PLLC, we believe in helping the people of Mississippi. We are dedicated to helping our clients have a secure future by recovering the maximum compensation for their injuries. Let us help you have a clear vision of the future after your injury and secure the resources that you will need as you work to reclaim your life.
Helping Injured People Get Back to Their Lives
Our firm helps people who have been injured in a wide range of circumstances to begin the journey toward recovery:
For effective and experienced representation that can help you recover the benefits you deserve, call 601-500-7021, toll free at 888-850-3120, or simply contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.
firm news and announcements
- Yancy Burns obtains favorable ruling from Mississippi Court of Appeals reinstating workers’ compensation claimant’s award of permanent and total disability for knee injury; reversing and rendering decision of the Full Commission
- Burns & Associates obtained favorable verdict for slip and fall client in Gulfport, Mississippi.
(Garcia v. Fickling Management, 1:15cv00051)
- Shanda M. Yates has been selected as one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Mississippi by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Burns & Associates and Rocky Wilkins Law Firm obtain $500,000.00 verdict against Target in Hinds County slip and fall case
(McFarland v. Target, 25Cl1:11cv01038-WLK)
- Burns & Associates obtains favorable ruling from Mississippi Court of Appeals in disputed Workers’ Compensation case
(Linde Gas v. Edmonds, 2013-WC-01942-COA)
- Shanda M. Yates obtained favorable verdict for client in a slip and fall case against KFC in Neshoba County, Mississippi.